Our technical support department is a clearing house for medical equipment data and specifications.
Responsibilities include maintaining all vendor relationships and contracts, literature, technical data, drawings, scheduling of vendor in-services, as well as maintenance of HELPs master equipment databases HELPro and AFEB.
In addition, this department performs product research for all project teams, maintains the AutoCAD equipment block library of architecturally significant fixed equipment, and is responsible for the maintenance, coordination and trouble-shooting of HELPs networking hardware, software, and web-site.
- Maintains Vendor Contracts
- Maintains HELP Master Database (HELPro)
- Maintains library of product literature, technical data sheets, and rough-in drawings in both hardcopy and electronic format
- Schedules product in-services and training
- Research assistance for all project teams
- Implementation and coordination of all required software, hardware, and networking
- Auto CAD layout of all architecturally significant owner furnished equipment as specified by the project manager and communicates with the architect to ensure proper drawing coordination